The last couple of weeks have been truly busy and I missed sharing my finds last week. So I will be sharing a few finds from the past couple of weeks as well. This week I came across some pretty cool things.
1. Name necklaces: I love jewelry like the next girl, and these necklaces are really girly and dainty. Brevity has a ton of different variations of necklaces. Custom signatures, txt phrases, and even iPhone accessories. I have always wanted a signature necklace ever since the 80s. Now that they’re back in style, I just may have to get one.
2. Design Milk’s Friday Five: Detroit is my home, and we are loyal people to each other. I always love seeing fellow Detroiters doing good things. I also love Design Milk’s Friday Five. Detroit’s own Young Huh favorites were so cool! Check out her favs here.
3. Magnolia Home: I love the show Fixer Upper like anyone else, but as an aspiring home accessories designer, Joanna is a great inspiration. Sometimes I get in a design rut, so I take a trip to a design studio for some inspiration. Last week I stopped by Scott Shuptrine and saw pieces from the Magnolia Home collection by Joanna Gaines. I was motivated beyond words
4. Loloi: The rugs in the Magnolia Home collection are created by Loloi, and the patterns speak to the designer in me. There are light patterns, solids, and tribal prints. The tribal ones are my personal preference, but I loved all the ones I saw.
5. Cynthia Rowley: I am slightly obsessed with gold right now. I had been looking for a gold pen that was simple. I found one at Staples that was by Cynthia Rowley in a set of three. They are retractable and come in black or blue ink. And they are under $4!
What have you seen the past few weeks that has inspired you? Inspiration is all around, what were some things that you love? Have a great weekend!