So throughout the past few weeks, I have found so many random everyday things that have been inspiring. Things that I didn’t even really think of as inspiring. One thing it has taught me to do is see the beauty in unusual places or things. So I decided to share them with you every week
- Williams-Sonoma Spring Plates: These floral patterns are so pretty but simple. I don’t usually like a lot of floral prints, but these are fresh and bright. Just love their patterns and the colors. It goes great for a spring dinner or even Easter dinner.
- Shriaz Events new logo: I may be late to the party, but one of my idols in event planning/production is Shai of Shiraz Events. And this week I saw their new logo and I love it! From a design perspective, it’s clean and concise. Great job!
- Shanghai Starbucks Tasting Room: This new Starbucks in Shanghai will be one of the most stylish ones I’ve ever seen. Wish we had these in the states. This design is gorgeous!
- Farrow and Ball Off-black Paint: Black is a favorite color of mine, but this color is such a dream. I saw it earlier this week and I’ve been trying to find a way to use it somewhere!
- Lastly, saw this on Town & Country and thought it looked gorgeous! I like food and beverages that are stunning in appearance. This is the Ramsom cocktail spin on the Gibson cocktail. Plus, it’s simple. Here’s the recipe:2 oz of Juniper Sake
1 oz Dolin Dry Vermouth
Half bar spoon of pickling liquid from pickled ramps
Stir all on ice and strain into coupe.
Garnish with pickled ramp
Enjoy your weekend and Happy Easter!